Before Taking This Medicine
Dropper Use: Gently squeeze the rubber end of dropper and release while still in the bottle. The dropper should be about half full, which indicates a “full dropper.” Note that the oil will not fill the entire dropper for one dose. Drop either directly into your mouth sublingually (under the tongue) or place into your favorite CBD oil recipe.
For Best Results:
- Avoid touching the dropper to your mouth and/or tongue in order to preserve the quality of your hemp CBD extract.
- If you are sensitive to flavors or just don’t prefer the taste of CBD oil, try putting it into a beverage. CBD oil mixes in well with many drinks.
- Store your CBD dropper bottle in a cool, dry place – away from excessive heat, light, and/or moisture.
- The 30 mL CBD oil bottle contains 30 1 mL servings or 60 .5 mL servings – your tolerance to possible CBD side effects as well as doctor guidance will help you to determine the proper serving size for yourself.
- The dropper in all of FAB CBD’s 30 mL bottles can hold 1 mL of CBD oil tincture.
Contact us for more info!
You may not be able to use Adderall XR if you have: